Taking place at the Royal Albert Hall in London, the evening was hosted by Jack Whitehall and Karlie Kloss. Notable attendees included Adrian Joffe, Adwoa Aboah, Alexa Chung, Angelica Cheung, Anja Rubik, Christopher Bailey MBE, Connor McGregor, Donatella Versace, Edward Enninful OBE, Erykah Badu, Eva Herzigova, Georgia May Jagger, Hailey Baldwin, Hilary Swank, Jose Neves, Kaia Gerber, Karlie Kloss, Imaan Hammam, Lewis Hamilton, Maisie Williams, Maria Grazia Chiuri, Dame Anna Wintour, Dame Natalie Massenet, Nadja Swarovski, Naomi Campbell, Paris Jackson, Pat McGrath MBE, Pink, Raf Simons, Rita Ora, Sam Smith, Selena Gomez,
Stella McCartney, Stella Maxwell, Stormzy, Winnie Harlow, Zadie Smith and Zendaya.
The evening at the iconic Royal Albert Hall in London celebrated fourteen awards, nine voted for by an international panel of 2000 industry opinion formers and five Special Recognition awards. Each winner was given a unique Swarovski crystal trophy, commissioned by architectural designer John Pawson.
Christopher Bailey MBE received a surprise award for Outstanding Contribution to British Fashion, acknowledging his phenomenal transformation of Burberry since joining in 2000, turning the UK company into a renowned global fashion brand.
The late Azzedine Alaïa was celebrated for his incredible career spanning over 60 years, acknowledging him as one of the most respected and unique couturiers in the industry.
- Accessories Designer of the Year: Jonathan Anderson for Loewe Presented by Amber Valletta
- Business Leader: Marco Bizzarri for Gucci Presented by Annie Lennox & Massimo Bottura
- Swarovski Award for Positive Change: Maria Grazia Chiuri Presented by Bianca Jagger
- Model of the Year: Adwoa Aboah Presented by Erykah Badu & Loyle Carner
- Urban Luxe: Off-White Presented by Hailey Baldwin
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator: Pat McGrath MBE Presented by Eva Herzigova
- British Emerging Talent Menswear: Charles Jeffrey for Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY Presented by John Galliano CBE
- British Emerging Talent Womenswear: Michael Halpern for Halpern Presented by Pamela Anderson
- Outstanding Contribution to British Fashion: Christopher Bailey MBE Presented by Dame Anna Wintour
- Special Recognition Award for Innovation: Stella McCartney OBE Presented by Sir James Dyson
- British Designer of the Year Menswear: Craig Green for CRAIG GREEN Presented by FKA Twigs
- British Designer of the Year Womenswear: Jonathan Anderson for JW Anderson Presented by Zandaya
- Fashion Icon: Donatella Versace for Versace Performance by Rita Ora Presented by Naomi Campbell
- Designer of the Year: Raf Simons for Calvin Klein Presented by Oliver Sim